Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 3pm is the final event of this GORP session. It will begin at the Coos History Museum in Coos Bay, OR.
The event includes
- 3:00p – 3:45p presentation about Oregon History by Steve Greif from the Coos History Museum.
- 3:45p – 4:00p presentation of certificates to this session’s GORP graduates.
- 4:00p – 6:30p minute shuttle ride with refreshments and conversation to Shore Acres, walking tour of the Holiday Lights, and return ride to the museum.
Receive this $45 experience free as a certificated GORP Guide. There are 12 spaces available on the shuttle, please reserve your spot at https://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ekVJoKab5PuValv
Guide & Outfitter Recognized Professional Training Program
- Course Opens Tuesday October 15, 2019 at 8:00 am pst
- Proceed through the coursework online at your own pace and schedule
- Business Management Webinars at 3:00 pm pst
- Tuesday October 22
- Tuesday November 5
- Tuesday November 19
- All coursework for all four courses must be completed by Tuesday December 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm pst
Information below is for those that have already signed up for GORP with Extension and have received an email confirmation. OSU Extension sets up participants with an initial CANVAS account.
As a reminder the web address to log into your courses is https://canvas.instructure.com/
ALSO: Do not use the browser “INTERNET EXPLORER” it won’t work.
You’ll start the GORP training program by completing the State of Oregon course. Upon completion of the evaluation in the Oregon course you will be automatically directed to the GORP-Global, then GORP-National, and last to, GORP-Oregon Coast.