During the registration process you will be redirected to apps.ideal-logic.com with Oregon State University. Registration is open through March 24, 2020.
Guide & Outfitter Recognized Professional Training Program
There are four courses in the GORP training program. You’ll start the GORP training program by completing the State of Oregon course. Upon completion of the evaluation in the Oregon course you will be automatically directed to the next course: GORP-Global, then GORP-National, and last to, GORP-Oregon Coast.
- The complete training program costs $45. This covers all four courses in the GORP program.
- GORP Winter 2020 session opens Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 8:00 am pst
- Proceed through the coursework online from home at your own pace and schedule
- Industry & Business Management Webinars at 3:00 pm pst. Attendance encouraged. Topics subject to change.
- Tuesday February 4 – Salmon Biology & Populations & Regulations – Invited: Gary Vanderoh ODFW Special Guide Presenter
- Tuesday February 11 – Part 1: Facebook Marketing – Invited Paul Clem – Yak Social
- Tuesday February 18 – Part 2: Facebook Marketing – Invited Paul Clem – Yak Social
- Tuesday March 3 – Web Site Management & Online Marketing
- All coursework for all four courses must be completed by Tuesday March 31, 2020 at 8:00 pm pst
- Certificate Presentation & Workshop Tuesday, April 7, 2020, attendance encouraged
The enrollment process will take you to apps.ideal-logic.com. Once your registration has been submitted. You will receive an email confirming your registration. A couple of days later you will receive a second email with details on how to access your course.
As a reminder the web address to log into your courses is https://canvas.instructure.com/
ALSO: Do not use the browser “INTERNET EXPLORER” it won’t work.